This stand up paddle 3Bay Patrice Remoiville has been developed with the help of Florent Dode, over the past 3 months, the new board has been seen at the last French Championships at Cap d’Agde, under the feet of Florent and Marie-Elphège, on all social networks and at the Ocean Paddle Camp.
It is intended for multipurpose-ocean use, and is excellent for the Downwind. The new design and construction is as usual at 3 Bay, available in custom manufacturing, on order, in all widths, volumes and decorations. At the price of 2.750 €.
It will be available for testing at the next “Presqu’ile Paddle Race” at Crozon-Morgat on October 19 and 20, 2019 in widths of 22 “, 25” and 27 “½. It is built with an evolution of the BRUSH CARBON version, which now uses a Carbon Twill, instead of the Bi-Axial used previously, which creates more stiffness. With the addition of a new types of reinforcements, made of INNEGRA tape 10 cm wide, on all areas exposed to shocks: such as the recessed edges on the deck, I have to import from Australia as it is not sold in France.
Thus completes, the current range of 3 BAY SUP RACE 14 ‘it is as follows:
– ARROW HEAD for Flatwater.
– BROKEN HEAD Versatile + Flatwater program.
– ALLWATER Versatile + Downwind program.
3 BAY WEEKEND 2020
Also, another big news of this end of the year is, that I wish to announce the creation of a “WEEK-END 3 BAY” on July 12-13 and 14, 2020.
The idea is to create a friendly and annual meeting of all the European fans and clients of 3 Bay Paddle. And so, you will understand that the first edition could not take place anywhere else but on the Gulf of Morbihan. Only conditions: you have a 3 Bay underfoot, good mood and a serious appetite. We are a small group of friends from Morbihan who are launching this ambitious project and here are the first ideas of the program:
– Saturday morning: Welcome and visit of the 3 Bay workshop
– Saturday afternoon: Group promenade around the islands and currents around the entrance of the Gulf: Locmariaquer – Larmor Baden – Baden, villages.
– Saturday night: BBQ at the 3 Bay workshop.
– Sunday: Big treasure hunt, in teams, at the bottom of the Gulf: around the communes of St Armel, Séné, Sarzeau, Arz with a picnic and tasting of local oysters, on one of the islands.
– Monday morning: Costumed exit on the Gulf with theme “National Day”.
Most likely, a financial contribution of approximately € 30 will be requested. Thank you for letting us know of your interest in our idea and your intention to participate, certainly or perhaps?