Here is a method to repair your stand up paddle pump when you lose pressure. The most common problem is the seal, which breaks and lets air through. Where are lucky that they are all more or less the same, so thanks to Kustom Paddle for this video explaining the steps to breathe new life into your pump.
To clean your stand up paddle pump, you will need:
– Paper towels
– Sellotape or electrician’s tape
– Unscrew the upper part of the pump.
– Remove the seal from the bottom of the pump.
– Degrease and clean around the seal space.
– Wrap 2 layers of electrician’s tape around the seal space .
– Replace the seal and screw on the upper part of the pump.
Well, that’s it!